For Fully Vaccinated Travelers and Tourists
- High-level international delegate and senior government officials
- Foreign travelers and tourists are subjected to conduct COVID-19 rapid test at the port of entry and must wait 15-20mns for the result.
- Civil servants returning from official mission abroad
- Foreign diplomats and international organization officials holding visa A, B (with their families)
- COVID-19 Negative Medical Certificate conducted within 72 hours prior to arriving Cambodia (PCR Test),
- COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate or Certificate of Vaccine Completion with information of type of vaccine and date of vaccination
- All foreign travelers are encouraged to purchase COVID-19 health insurance that includes a minimum of USD 50,000 for medical cover through the Forte Insurance website. This evidence should be printed in color.
- Foreign travelers and tourists are subjected to conduct COVID-19 Rapid Test at the port of entry and must wait 15-20mns for the result.
- If the result is negative, all travelers and tourists will be exempted from quarantine obligation and travel freely across Cambodia.
If the result is positive, they will be admitted to treatment at the MoH’s designated hospital for monitoring and treatment.