Cambodia Development Center – a non-profit research think tank does its utmost to academically and professionally contribute to a developed Cambodia through research and publication, training and outreach and policy development contribution. To downright achieve such mission, the CD-Center is seeking qualified candidate for the Project Assistant position.
Position: Project Assistant (3 positions)
- Assist the daily function of the Program unit in a supportive role to Program Manager and Project Coordinator
- Identify promotional strategies for the projects that the Center has in place
- Propose innovative ideas for new projects
- Update and report to Program Manager or Project Coordinator about the process of the project
- Perform certain administrative tasks such as calling and mailing to follow-up on the process of the project
- Perform any other duties required and assigned by program manager and project coordinator
- Undergraduate or Fresh Graduate in Communication, Management, or other relevant field
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in Khmer and English
- Basic knowledge in MS programs
- Multi-tasking skill and result-oriented
- Experience in running and coordinating projects or events
- Commitment and ability to work well as a team
- Ability to work under deadlines
- Creative, flexible, and analytical thinker
Interested candidates are required to send a cover letter and a detailed résumé to [email protected] no later than 22 February 2019.
Short-listed candidates will be notified for interview in due course.