- Trump’s adviser accused China of withholding data about the early Novel Coronavirus outbreak to win the commercial race to develop a vaccine and sell it to the world.
- The World Health Organization insisted it had hidden nothing and has been warning about the deadly pandemic caused by the Novel Coronavirus since day one.
- The G77 and China expressed their support for the WHO in the fight against COVID-19 pandemic and called on the international community’s solidarity and support.
Source: Xinhua Net
- U.S. accusation toward the WHO scuppers G20’s agreed communique publication aimed to strengthen the WHO’s mandate to respond to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Source: The Guardian
- U.S. crude oil price crashed below $0 for the first time in history amid the COVID-19 pandemic, and the oil price is cheaper than gasoline at the pump.
- The UK government insists that National Health Service personnel will be safe to reuse PPE if supplies run out as the Shipment from Turkey fails to arrive.
Source: The Telegraph
- President Trump rejected an offer from South Korea which is valued at a billion dollar a year to pay for US troops’ in their country, after he demanded a larger share.
Source: The Straits Times
- Regardless of the rise of COVID-19 infection, Indian government allowed business, factories and farming in rural areas to continue their operation on Monday.
Source: The Jakarta Post
- Kim Jong Un is getting treatment after undergoing cardiovascular procedure amidst speculation over his health following his absence from a key anniversary event.
Source: Japan Times
- The Ministry of Health warned a coronavirus outbreak in Cambodia is still possible though there have been no new confirmed cases over the past eight days.
Source: Khmer Times
- About 30,000 workers from factories and enterprises who went on leave during Khmer New Year began their 14-day mandatory quarantines on Monday.
Source: Phnom Penh Post
- The government has granted a three-month tax exemption to hotels, guesthouses, restaurants and travel agencies in the country amid the coronavirus pandemic.
Source: Khmer Times