- Spearhead the programs and projects in accordance with the mission and goals of the Center
- Manage and coordinate program and project plan of the Center
- Monitor and evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of the programs, and identify areas for improvements
- Ensure the goals of the projects are achieved with acceptable results and satisfactory performance
- Develop appropriate and cost-efficient budget plan for each program and project in collaboration with the Head of Administration and Finance
- Develop strategies for the purpose of public exposure and increased program awareness
Implement programs and activities set by the Executive Committee
- Master degree in Social Science, Political Science, International Relations, Economics or other related fields
- At least 3 years of professional experiences
- Khmer and English proficiency, both written and verbal forms
- Strong knowledge and experience in research methodology, software and datasets
- Experience in using Microsoft Office.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Highly organized and self-motivated
- Maturity, initiative, creativity, flexibility, tact and high sense of responsibility
- High level of accuracy, reliability, objectivity, and integrity
- Ability to supervise and direct work of others
- Ability to apply tact and diplomacy in the organizational setting
- Strategic planning and analytical skills.
How to apply?
– Interested candidates are required to send a cover letter and CV in one PDF file to [email protected] no later than August 20, 2021.
– The Subject in the Email shall be: Apply for “Position”
*Short-listed candidates will be notified for interview in the due date.