- Assist the Unit Head in daily administrative work and financial transaction of the Center
- Build and maintain effective and efficient administrative systems and control mechanisms to support the smooth running of the Center’s activities
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
- Assist with preparation and review of administrative and project budget
- Ensure that all financial and administrative documents and files are properly organized, updated, and regularly backed up
- Perform any other duties as required/assigned by the supervisor.
- At least a Bachelor degree in Public Administration, Business Administration, Management or other related fields
- At least 4 years of professional experiences for Bachelor degree or at least 2 years of professional experiences for Master degree
- Khmer and English proficiency, both written and verbal forms
- Experience in using Microsoft Office.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Highly organized and self-motivated
- Maturity, initiative, creativity, flexibility, tact and high sense of responsibility
- High level of accuracy, reliability, objectivity, and integrity
- Ability and commitment to work as a team.
How to apply?
– Interested candidates are required to send a cover letter and CV in one PDF file to [email protected] no later than August 20, 2021.
– The Subject in the Email shall be: Apply for “Position”
*Short-listed candidates will be notified for interview in the due date.