Admin Intern (1 position)
Research Intern (1 position)
- Assist the daily function in a supportive role;
- Propose innovative ideas for new projects;
- Update and report about the process of the project;
- Perform certain administrative tasks such as calling and mailing to follow up on the process of the project;
- Perform any other duties required and assigned by the supervisor.
- Undergraduate student or Fresh Graduate;
- Ability to use basic computer skills, especially MS Office application;
- Commitment and ability to work well as a team;
- Creative, flexible, and analytical thinker.
- Gain hands-on experience in conducting research professionally;
- Enhance critical research skills that benefit future career;
- Gain exposure to organizing and coordinating events, meetings, and seminars within the research center;
How to apply?
– Interested candidates must submit an application form via Google Form no later than October 28, 2023.
*Short-listed candidates will be notified for an interview on the due date.
Have questions? Contact us on our Facebook Page or call: 010 950 456